What better way to ring in 2022, than with a Baton 75. We took the classic recipe and as usual, elevated it to proper status for the occasion.
Frozen strawberries created the base, lemon juice and simple syrup the acidity and sweetness, our Baton Brandy oak and red fruit, and the delicious fizziness of the Champagne to create something really worthy of rining the New Year!
Yield: serves 2
- 2 oz Mastrogiannis Baton Brandy
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Place frozen strawberries and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. In a cocktail shaker measure out 2 tbs of strawberry purée, Brandy, and simple syrup, shake with ice. Pour into 2 champagne glasses and top with champagne.