In this episode of the Distillery Nation Podcast, I had the absolute pleasure talking with Ben Salisbury. Ben is the founder and president of Salisbury Creative Group. With over 30 years of experience in the beverage industry, including being the former VP of National Accounts for Constellations Brands in the US.
We chatted about the importance of an email list, and why it needs to be on your priority list, direct-to-consumer, distribution mistakes and best practices along with a little secret called Spirits Direct and so much more!
Listen to the interview on the web
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Salisbury Creative on the Web
- Salisbury Creative on Instagram
- Video: "Anti-Newsletter Email Strategy"
- Video: "7 Ways to Achieve 50% Email Open Rates"
- Video: "3 Things You CAN Expect from your Distributors"
- Video: "How to Drive Traffic to Your Website with Content Marketing"
- Article: "How to Sell Wine (or Spirits) Online Like a Pro"
- Article: "Small Winery Marketing on a Shoestring"
- Article: "5 Core Wine Business and Marketing Strategies for 2022"
- Video: "How to Generate Demand for Your Wine & Spirits"
- Online Course: "Wine & Spirits Direct"
- Webinar recording: "Navigating the 3 Tier System"
"Make your email list a priority!"
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this month. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Distillery Nation Podcast on Apple Podcasts! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.