If Santa made himself a nightcap, we are guessing it would taste something like this.
A delicious and creamy combination of milk, chocolate, and cocoa powder, mixed with our Baton Brandy, Grand Marnier, and a touch of brown sugar and topped with wiped cream and orange-flavored chocolate.
Yield: serves 1
- 2 oz Mastrogiannis Baton Brandy
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 cups of Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup of Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 tbs of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tbs of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp of Salt
- Wiped Cream and shaved Orange Flavored Chocolate for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan, except for the Brandy and Grand Marnier. Warm it up on the stove until just warm and not too hot, add the Brandy and Grand Marnier. Mix gently and pour in your favorite mug. Garnish with wiped cream and shaved chocolate.