For today's recipe, we are doing something completely different. Inspired again by our small batch Petimezi, we decided to make a non-alcoholic and super refreshing drink that fits right in there with October!
The Petimezi Switchel is a take on the classic vinegary drink, so whether you are looking for a mid-afternoon energy boost, something light, or heck because it sounds good, this is your drink!
Yield: serves 1
- 1 tsp Mastrogiannis Petimezi (Greek Grape Molasses)
- 3-4 oz lemon or lime sparkling water.
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger peeled and chopped
- Half a lemon or lime
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar (optional)
- In a glass, add Petimezi, chopped ginger, and vinegar (optional) squeeze lime juice add ice and top off with sparkling water, give it a stir and enjoy!