We love a good cocktail, in case you didn't notice and this one is up there on the list. But we always love a good spin to the classics, so why not add our already spicy Baco mix it with ginger beer, and use figs as a base for the sweetness of the drink!
Voila! A delicious Baco Dark and Stormy!
Yield: serves 1
- 2 oz Mastrogiannis Baco No.1
- 1 tbs fig and orange preserves
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 3 oz ginger beer
- Fresh figs and thyme for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker with ice place fig and orange preserves, Baco and lemon juice. Shake well and pour into cocktail glass with ice. Top it off with ginger beer and garnish with fresh figs and thyme.